Welcome to the Idea Challenge Video Contest
We are launching a special member opportunity for our school-aged members — a Video Contest!
1. What do you love MOST about Star of Texas Credit Union?
Google us and let us know.
2. How could WE use $1,000 to make an impact in the Austin area and/or in our members’ lives?
As a not-for-profit we want to know how we could be more awesome!
Upload Your Video
Download Release Form
- Submission must be received by 5:00 p.m., March 27, 2020, at our Main Office. ALL entrants agree to sign a waiver and release for promotional use of the video.
- Video Submissions should be uploaded to our Google Drive.
- Winners must attend the 2020 Announcement event on Saturday, May 2, 2020.
- Must be at least 16 years of age to enter.
Official Rules: Members submitting a video entry must be at least 16 years of age as of May 31, 2020. The submission must be three (3) minutes in duration or less and submitted via Google Drive to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions must be received by the credit union by 5:00 p.m. on March 27, 2020. All submissions become the property of the credit union, and all entrants agree to sign a waiver and release for promotional use of the video. $1,000 cash prize and an internship opportunity will be awarded to one (1) grand prize winner. (2) $750 cash prizes will be presented for honorable mention entries. All entries will be judged on the following criteria: 25% popular vote on Facebook, 25% in branch voting by verified members, 25% board of directors, 25% staff - Based on passion for the mission, creativity of the idea, impact archivable, and ability to be implemented. Void where prohibited. A 1099 will be issued for the winning prize values. Grand prize winner agrees to a summer internship with the credit union.