If you are purchasing new or used or looking to refinance a vehicle, Star of Texas Credit Union offers low rates and flexible terms.
- Pre-approvals: talk to one of our loan officers for pre-approval before you hit the dealerships and shop with confidence.
- Flexible terms, with up to 100% financing available.*
- Low-cost insurance and warranty options available. Please contact us for more information.
- REDUCE YOUR AUTO LOAN RATE BY 2%**!
|Refinance and SAVE!||Current Loan||New Loan with SOTCU|
|Term||60 months||60 months|
|Rate||6.99% APR*||4.99 APR*|
|Total Interest Charged||$4,699||$3,301|
|TOTAL SAVINGS: $1,398!
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate.
**This offer applies only to auto loans refinanced from other financial institutions. Star of Texas Credit Union will reduce your current auto loan rate by 2% with a floor of our lowest rate. Subject to credit and underwriting qualifications, please contact a SOTCU loan officer for complete details.
Share & Certificate Secured Loans
These loans are the perfect way to build or rebuild your credit. Money can be pledged from any Star of Texas Credit Union share savings account or certificate of deposit* to secure the loan. Secured loans have a lower interest rate and are more flexible in terms.
- Pledged funds are put on hold and become available for withdrawal as the loan principal decreases.
- Fixed rate 3% above your savings or CD dividend rate.
- Share-Secured MASTERCARD credit card is also available.
Car repairs, debt consolidation, new furniture are only a handful of the many reasons you might need a personal loan. At Star of Texas Credit Union, we recognize this fact and want to do all we can to help you with all your lending needs. Our personal loan rates are as low as 9.9% APR (2)
These loans are offered seasonally and at a low promotional rate. Contact one of our loan officers and find out what loan might be available.
Are you behind on some of your bills or have an emergency need? Star of Texas Credit Union is here to help you avoid going to pay day lenders who will charge you high interest rates and fees.
• A good standing member of Star of Texas Credit Union for a minimum of 2 years.
• Direct deposit and automatic payment from a saving or checking account.
• Maximum amount of $1,000 with a term of 12 months.
• Copy of bill required; check will be payable to the billing company.
• Limit of one Emergency loan a year.
Rates as low as 9.90% APR*
- No annual fees
- No rate changes for cash advances
- No cash advance fees
- No late payment interest rate hikes
- No balance transfer fees
- Fixed rate for the life of the card
A secured MasterCard is a great way to start building credit for younger members, but it is also a great way to repair your credit. The secured MasterCard can be secured with funds from a share account or a CD. These funds determine the credit limit and are held as collateral against the credit limit of the card. Our Secured MasterCard has a fixed rate of 9.9% *APR.