Meet Your Home Ownership Goal
Star of Texas is uniquely focused on meeting the lending needs of ALL members, including providing specialized ITIN lending opportunities to help meet your homeownership goal. We welcome Texas Workforce Commission employees, relatives of any current member, and anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school within Travis County.
Our goal is to provide the highest level of service at competitive rates and making your homeownership dream come true. Our Loan Officers are only a phone call away if you need help. Contact us at 512-458-8253.
Real Estate Loan Rates
|TYPE||APR (Annual Percentage Rate)||TERMS|
|Residential Mortgage ARM||8.50% APR||Call for Terms|
|Residential Lot/Land ARM||9.25% APR||Call for Terms|
|Investment Properties ARM||10.00% APR||Call for Terms|
|Home Equity Loans||6.75% APR||Call for Terms|
Easy to Apply
• APPLY NOW – complete the application
• When you have completed the application, click submit and your information will be reviewed for pre-qualification.
• Our Loan Officer will call you to start the process.
Real Estate Products
• Home Equity
• Mobile Homes on Permanent Foundation
• Land Loans
• Investment Rental Properties
•Non-owner Occupied Mobile Home on Permanent Foundation
Purchasing a new home, or looking to refinance at a better rate? We offer a wide range of terms and closing costs. Choose from the following options:
- 30-year Fixed: The most common loan option. Repayment period of 30 years with an interest rate that doesn’t change through the life of the loan.
- FHA: An FHA loan is designed to help low to moderate income families obtain a home. These are a popular option for first home buyers. They require a minimum down payment and are issued by the federal government. If you have a lower credit score, this may be the option for you.
- VA Mortgages: VA loans typically do not require a down payment. VA loans, backed by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, are open only to those who have served or are serving in the military and for some surviving spouses.
Use the equity in your home to improve your home, consolidate debt, pay for higher education, start a business, take a dream vacation, etc.
- Borrow up to 80% of the home value
- Interest Paid May Be Tax Deductible (consult your tax advisor)
- Up to 30 Year Financing
- No Application Fees
- Owner occupied properties only
Mobile Homes on Permanent Foundation
We offer mortgage financing for mobile homes on a permanent foundation. Do not settle for dealer financing; we offer better rates and lower payments.
Purchase residential land or refinance an existing land loan with SOTCU. Property must be located in Travis County and surrounding area.
- Up to 75% financing available.
Contact Credit Union for current offerings, tables, and terms.